- The information and the contribution to education of the Cypriot society on sexual orientation and gender issues.
- Preventing development of homophobic tendencies, preserving the pluralistic environment and integrating this in the wider society.
- Raising awareness in the society with emphasis on youth with regards to sexual orientation and social gender.
- The support, empowerment and assistance of LGBT people as well as the communication and information in regards to them.
- The claim of basic rights to combat prejudice and discrimination and strengthening the principle of equality
- The cooperation with domestic and international organizations concerned with combating discrimination and promoting the principle of equality, particularly with regard to sexual orientation and social gender.
- To promote research and studies on issues related to the objectives of the Association
- Participation in conferences and other events relating to the selection, development and promotion of ideas and actions on human rights, particularly regarding sexual orientation.
- The creation of seminars, lectures and other events that will serve to inform society and similar organizations for issues that concern/interest to the Association.
- To promote the implementation of policies, laws, programs and jurisprudence of the European Union and the Council of Europe with regards to combating discrimination and promoting the principle of equality, especially regarding sexual orientation and social gender.
- To promote the recognition of equal marriage, adoption, inheritance rights, insurance, health and other needs, for all citizens of Cypriot society without discrimination.